Yes, ISN’T that bowl cute!
Checking Wikipedia, I’ve learned that the Snap, Crackle, and Pop cartoon mascots were introduced in the early 1930s, with Snap having the whole place to himself until Crackle and Pop were introduced a few years later. The characters have different names in different countries. A few examples:
- Denmark – Pif! Paf! Puf!
- Finland – Riks! Raks! Poks!
- France – Cric! Crac! Croc!
- Germany – Knisper! Knasper! Knusper!
- Switzerland – Piff! Paff! Poff!
- South Africa – Knap! Knaetter! Knak!
- Mexico – Pim! Pum! Pam!